Full provincial (Quebec) or federal (Canada) incorporation
Non-taxable government fees of $ 343 (Quebec) and $ 200 (Canada) are included with selection of incorporation type
Articles of incorporation
A certificate of constitution
Québec enterprise number (NEQ)
GST, QST and DAS (withholding tax) tax numbers are included if selected
A corporation (also called a company or legal person) is a separate legal entity. As such, it has its own rights and obligations. In Quebec, business corporations are incorporated under the Business Corporations Act, at the federal level, they are incorporated under the Canadian Business Corporations Act. The purpose of a corporation is to operate a business in order to earn profits which will be distributed, if any, among its shareholders.
- It has an existence distinct from that of its shareholders;
- It owns property in its own name;
- It has rights and assumes obligations and responsibilities;
- It signs contracts through its directors;
- He can sue or be sued in the same way as a natural person.
When you select an incorporation for a professional order, the package also includes all the checks relating to the regulations of the order. The verifications are carried out by with a lawyer in business law. You are therefore assured that your company book as well as your incorporation are in order with the established regulations.
Do you have questions about your incorporation project?
Chat with us by clicking on the below icon (color of the icon) at the bottom of the page to your , (right or left) or contact us at 1-514-561-4975. Our team is always there to help you!
Business incorporation - Taxes included
* Taxes (GST, QST) are included in the price displayed above. A detailed invoice will be sent to you by email. If any additions or changes to your package take place, your bill will be adjusted.
Our turnkey service with business advisor will help you proceed with the incorporation of your business. Your project will be completed within 5 to 7 working days.